View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:18 AM   #1274
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Great squats, depth looked solid. Looked like you had 2 more reps in you!!! I would have gave your ass a judo chop and not let you rack it till you did a few more. Be happy your on the other side of the pond, haha! Again GREAT JOB!
Thanks buddy. I would love to have someone who is experienced enough to call me to do more rep's! You fancy training over here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Maximum Effort indeed - strong, smooth and powerful! Nicely done! And I agree with J above, looked like you had few more in the tank!
Thanks T. It felt slow and laboured as I was squatting but video looks good. Should have gone for one more. Next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurik View Post
AWESOME squatting there, Al! You'll be hitting 200kg here in no time!
200 is coming Ken. I can taste it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
So, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane Big Al. Just after New years, 2010, you were squatting 285 lbs for 2 reps. Now, 18 months later, your squattin' 405 for 2 reps. Plus, I'm sure you probably have better form now. What a monumental achievement mate. I'm so proud of you I could scream it out to the whole world
Haha thanks Jim. I've come a fair way since then but I'm just getting started. Long term goal is 300kg's in gear

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote