Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creechur View Post
Since I feel like I'm in kind of the same boat as you, just a couple years behind here's my questions:

- How did you deal with nutrition in college?

- Did you work out at your university's gym, and if so was it a pain?
Nutrition at college sucked, my freshman year was awful. I ate a ton of junk and got fat but also really strong. Then I tried to eat more vegetables and cut out the crap as much as possible. But it is very difficult to eat good on the college food. Once I moved into an apartment and started cooking I ate a lot better. That is the key, learn to cook a little bit and get your own place. I drank a lot of milk while on campus.

I worked out at my university gym, I was allowed in the athletic gym which was not much better. I went to a very small school. I tried to plan my workouts when not many people would be there. Either anytime in the morning since college kids do not do well with mornings. Or later at night, always had to avoid from about 2-5 in the afternoon.