CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
I know you've probably heard this many times, but no matter how much work you do in the gym, if your diet isn't up to par then you not going to get where you want to be. Is your friend helping with your diet?

If you are already taking in a calorie deficit on top of all this work then yes you will lose bodyfat but you will lose a shit load of muscle mass too, and you will just be a skinny guy with stringy muscles.

What's your friend helping you diet wise? he must be on some kind of diet plan since he has a photoshoot.
Yes he eats 8 times a day and trying to get me eating atleast 6, since i burn a ton of calories he has me eating a good bit so i do not lose muscle mass, he said the same thing u did, if i do this the wrong way i could easily be that skinny 130 pound kid again, im eating mixtures of rice and chicken, salads, lean beef, d do u have any good recipes i can make on a sunday and last me throughout the week, ive got a few from him
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links