Old 06-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #20
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
He has a photoshoot in september and hes trying to get me on with a modeling company and my abs have to come out along with my chest some more, so i am trying to get muscle/fat loss on the road, whats ur take d?
I know you've probably heard this many times, but no matter how much work you do in the gym, if your diet isn't up to par then you not going to get where you want to be. Is your friend helping with your diet?

If you are already taking in a calorie deficit on top of all this work then yes you will lose bodyfat but you will lose a shit load of muscle mass too, and you will just be a skinny guy with stringy muscles.

What's your friend helping you diet wise? he must be on some kind of diet plan since he has a photoshoot.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote