SFHW = Win
Max Brawn
Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 1-2
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Kettlebells, for now
Fav Supp: XTend
Aurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creechur View Post
Wow, my end all of threads ! I love to read haha. Currently reading the eigth book of the Wheel of Time series called The Path of Daggers. Just got done re-reading the Inheritance Cycle just out of boredom (waiting for the 4th book). Hopefully about to get started on a new series called the Kingkiller Chronicles which is supposed to be the new thing in fantasy. I love fantasy/action/adventure - read all the classics like LOTR, love them! Also a big Clive Cussler fan, no idea why I started on his stuff but I'm glad I did haha.
Wheel of Time is on my bucket list. I need to get to that...

Off topic...Does the Kindle come with a browser for Internet?
The Wheel of Time is the epitome of epic fantasy. It is very well-written and detailed.. but unfortunately you have to slog through some really slow parts to get to the good stuff.

The first 5 books or so are very riveting. Unfortunately somewhere around book 8 or 9 he seems to lose his way and meander aimlessly, adding new plot threads without tying up any. Books 12 and 13 (co-written with Brandon Sanderson, after Robert Jordan passed) are phenomenal. Book 12 I read non-stop in one sitting, stopping only for bio breaks. It was that good.

The final book is due to be released next spring/summer. I've been waiting for 10+ years to hear how this tale ends, and I'm now chomping at the bit to find out.
Valentin Konstantin Platz
Aurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links