View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creechur View Post
Wow, my end all of threads ! I love to read haha. Currently reading the eigth book of the Wheel of Time series called The Path of Daggers. Just got done re-reading the Inheritance Cycle just out of boredom (waiting for the 4th book). Hopefully about to get started on a new series called the Kingkiller Chronicles which is supposed to be the new thing in fantasy. I love fantasy/action/adventure - read all the classics like LOTR, love them! Also a big Clive Cussler fan, no idea why I started on his stuff but I'm glad I did haha.
Wheel of Time is on my bucket list. I need to get to that...

Off topic...Does the Kindle come with a browser for Internet?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote