Ryano
Max Brawn
Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I think common sense applies. If you have reason to believe that someone has been on another forum, and you have evidence, post the shady trader and the evidence.

Just my 2 cents.

Unfounded opinions will be labeled as much.
Dan Conner...aka Squatmonster, aka Powermonster, aka Heretic74 has a thread on Fortified Iron where several people had problems with him. I personally spoke with one of them who attempted to file charges against him. You can find the thread on FI by searching Powermonster or Heretic. He posted as two different people and even had conversations with himself. If you search FI for Ryano, you might find it as well. I posted about him there also. I tried to post a link to the thread on FI, but was unable to do so due to my low post total.

I found that he keeps a log now on this site. Don't believe his outrageous claims. I've lifted with him and have seen what he can (and can't) lift.

Not hatin'. Just tellin' it like it is.

Last edited by Ryano; 06-20-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Ryano is offline   Reply With Quote