View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post

I have tweaked/hurt my back before.
I hope you don't take me the wrong way. I am not meaning to imply that guys with legit back injuries are whining.

I just don't believe that 90% of the guys that say this to me have legit back injuries. I usually ask them to detail the nature of the back injury so I can advise them, and 99.99% of them never respond back. I get the same thing for knee injuries..."I have a knee injury and can't squat". When I ask about the injury, 99.99% of these guys disappear.

On the other hand, I NEVER hear..."I have a bicep injury and can't curl" or "I have a chest injury and can't bench."

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote