Strongman & Trainer
Max Brawn
Points: 8,358, Level: 61 Points: 8,358, Level: 61 Points: 8,358, Level: 61
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 5 years total
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Log Clean Press
Fav Supp: Meat & Milk
Abaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Essentially its spacing out body parts that will be taxed, I also suggest if you do Heavy "Legs" & "Shoulders" week 1, do them light week 2 and light "Chest" & "Back" week 1 and heavy week 2, making sure you have time to rest.

I should have asked what did you mean by heal? As in recovery time, adaptation or coping with injuries.

Also should have asked you to give us a sample of your current "workout" or training plan.
...and here I would again suggest my own 4 day body part routine with specific delt focus.

I will challenge any beginner to intermediate trainer to adhere to my 4 day routine and, if they don't make noticeable* gains, I will send them my straps and leftover MusclePharm Assault preWO powder - Postage paid - plus $50AUD if you spin me a decent yarn as to why my routine fails.

*Noticeable: with photographic and additional evidentiary media proving time, location and identity of the subject for both their 'before' and 'after' picture, such as a newspaper or daily publication held by the subject.

I guess the best way to ensure this comp remains legit is by suggesting that the entrants keep a log on MAB.

W.A. AMATEUR STRONGMAN

MY LOG

PERSONAL RECORDS
Axle clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Bench press: 135 kgs (298 lbs) - 1st PL meet 16th October 2011
Deadlift w/Barbell: 180 kgs (397 lbs)
Deadlift w/Hexbar: 225 kgs (496 lbs)
Farmers walk: 240 kgs (530 lbs), 50 feet
Front squat: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Log clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Strict OHP: 85 kgs (187 lbs) 3 reps
Tyre flip: 260 kgs (573 lbs), 100 feet

Last edited by Abaddon; 06-15-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote