Old 06-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #8
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Just remember there is more to lifting than just muscles. You are also working your CNS, connective tissue, etc.

Most of the big name trainers in this industry advocate no more than 4 days per week...from Rippetoe to Louie Simmons. I mention this because most realize the importance of balance.

You can train 5 days per week if it's smart. With that said, most injuries come from doing too much, too often. Make sure you learn to maximize every set and every workout. If you are at this point then do what you wan to do....as long as it's working.
and i would listen to those guys because I think they know what they are talking about..haha

When I help others with their training programs i usually just keep it with just training 3-4 days. I train 5 days a week at times but i have it programmed in to my overall training and go back to 4 days a week or 3. It's all about smart programming and having effective and efficient workouts.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote