View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #43
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
I understand completely, and it's good for people to know their limits if they chose so, but those people will never be champions.
Incorrect. Nothing could be further from the truth, and from reality.

Very few reach limits. It's a goal, not a limitation. 99.9% of natural bodybuilders won't hit their potentials. One only needs to analyze history to see this is the truth. Potential maxes are not only championship level, these maxes are on par with the greatest natural bodybuilders of all time.

If they reach their limits they will be as big as the greatest natural champions to ever walk the earth. If you even come close to your potential you will be champion material. Heck 10 pounds from potential will win most shows if conditioning is there.

These numbers are based on 300 natural champions over the last 60 years. These are the champions.

Again, you are commenting without studying the research. There is nothing wrong with wanting to succeed, but to comment that those who understand and respect limits will never be champions to me is very disappointing.

I work with champions, and none of them surpass these projections.

I strongly disagree with your comments. People who aim for these numbers will be the champions.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 06-14-2011 at 10:09 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote