Old 06-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #40
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

I understand what's going on in here with the debate over natural potential. I also see both sides to it, casey butt's research is very interesting and does show interesting facts. And I understand what Big is saying as well. The way I see it is although I know that it is very hard to reach your personal natural potential, I'm not one to set limits on myself. I've read the research but I havent figured out exactly what my natural potential is because i honestly don't really care.

just wondering - according to research has anyone ever reached their natural potential? is it even physically possible? or is it something that you have to constantly work for and never totally reach, like a dog chasing its own tail?

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote