View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall27 View Post
Ok I get it I need time to heal, but I'm (like so many) are addicted.
This is BS. You want somebody to tell you that it is ok for you to do what you want, instead of the advice that you have recieved here already.

Quote:
I don"t want to slow down the progress or the motivation that I have gained.
This is BS. You already said that your progress had slowed down. You were told you were training too much, and that you needed more rest and food to grow.

Quote:
Can' I still go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and still give my muscle time to heal. Can't I go heavy on chest on Mon. then do legs on Tue. giving each group its own time to heal.
You don't need permission to do what you want. Go do what you want to do.

Quote:
I just fear that if I lessen the amount of time in the gym it will effect my motivation.
This is BS. Try the advice that was given to you, and your motivation will be just fine with the progress you will make.

Quote:
Thank you.
You're welcome.

I've included a pack of finishing sandpaper in various grits so you can
polish off the any rough edges I may have left in my response. I didn't have time to make it all pretty, so it might be a little rough.

That should be ok though, because weightlifting is really about the work that you are willing to put in. That includes the time in the gym, and out of the gym.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote