OK so I have been schooled a bit in the SB by Bigg55 and RichKnapp, so things are gonna get serious as i am NOT one to take such great info lightly...
Basically I am gonna stick with doing what Im doing so hardly any carbs on Non-training days (carbs mainly coming from veggies, and milk), then on training days I will have the dextrose PWO (50g) and then carbs in a PWO (again about 50g).
I will now though be adding a 're-feed' day (not to be confused with a carb up) where i will eat as i am on a training day, just with mor carbs. this willbe once a week (not once every 4-5 days as was planned as am old and will add too much fat) and hopefully i will rotate it on to a training day for maximum carb absorbtion.
Other points I picked up from them.
1. Dont have a cheat Day, have a cheat meal. A lot of people confuse a re-feed with a cheat day. it is not. Cheat day = eat anything, Re-feed = eat as you do normally (ie clean) but with more carbs.
2. The longer you diet the more sensitive to fat and muscle gain you become, so that cheat day could lead you with 2-3g of fat and another 3-4g of water weight.
3. I should be 1-2g heavier the day after the re-feed so not to sweat the extra weight
4. Muscles will flatten out the longer you are without carbs so dont worry if im looking smaller
5. The re-feed is very importnant other wise the body can become catabolic and will actually start holding on to fat. Plus it keeps you healthy, the younger (faster metabolism) the more re-feeds you may need
good stuff guys... Thank you (please feel free to add in anything i have missed