View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #10
kitarpyar
Max Brawn

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
This is a topic that GL and I talk about...thickness. His thickness looks almost shocking compared to many modern natural bodybuilders. This is a common trait for classic lifters. I wonder if part of it is the extra body fat making them look healthier?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
I think some of it has to do with that and also their training, i mean look at reg parks workouts versus dave goodin
part of it is definitely due to the extra bodyfat, but I think some if it is also to do with the fact that he has pretty good Oly lifts for a bodybuilder of his weight. When someone speaks of thickness, the first image that comes to my mind is monstrous shoulders, delts, traps, the entire package. And nothing trains them as hard and thickens them as the Oly lifts.
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote