Old 06-13-2011, 07:52 AM   #13
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Alright guys busy busy weekend. As for the stack, I was impressed with it. The best thing about this stack is the taste, mixability and effectiveness. I really didn't know what to expect from /etancourt !utrition as I've never ran any of their products. With my experiances over the last week I would purchase future products to try out. The fruity flavor was very enjoyable, refreashing and smooth with no nasty after taste or burps. I didn't get the bubble gut from either one, which is a huge plus! I ran a pretty high volume program the last couple weeks and the BullNox and BullRush really stepped up and helped me push through and endure the pain. The pumps and muscle fullness were really nice as that's when you know the product is doing its job. The mental focus and determination in the gym were good, just felt like going all out and push harder. Overall I give the stack a 8, reason I give it a 8 is the little bit of chalkyness from the BCAA's. Thanks again to Tatter, BB2K and Betancourt Nutrition for giving me a chance to try these out, I will be buying more of your products in the future!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote