Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

You know Abaddon, i'm not sure if this will be what you want to hear but if you're going to go for the whole weight loss/physique/full body route then go the whole hog. Do the full body, lotsa reps, BB diet and work the excess weight off yourself.

I understand your need to still puruse the strength stuff, I clung on to that for a good long while as well. But eventually when I delved into the physique stuff fully I realised my power lifts didn't suffer and in fact my Bench increased. When I went back to the power stuff my lifts increased and I was no beginner either, I had competed for years and at the national level too.

When you've finished and you're in the kind of shape you'd like to be in, then go ahead and return to the strength stuff full hog and work the hell out of that as well. This mixing of two approaches it just doesn't work in my opinion.

But y'know YMMV.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote