Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Cross fit is just for runners (marathon) to say "lift weights". They never the less are just stupid endurance athletics. The goal should be with a complex to knock it out in a short amount of time H.I.T.T. but instead they rather do long and boring repetition work that leaves them "toned" which is another word for burning muscle along with fat, to create the unfilled in look of a malnourished athlete. My heartfelt hatred for them comes from the unpractical nature of something with limited functionality and applicability.

I see these type of "trainings" as to "be good at what you have became good at."Seldom if ever is the weight these supple leopards use ever really heavy enough to push oneself or the time frame short enough for it to ever be anaerobic.

Cross fit equals weighted cardio. Which is cool, just not when you try to call yourself a strength athlete. The main problem with cross fit I see is the horrendous use of Olympic moments with the worst form, inefficient, and slow as hell because endurance crap barely develops fast twitch fibers and their static strength sucks because they don't lift heavy enough.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote