View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #1020
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

MAX EFFORT BENCH PRESS

Flat Bench Press
Bar x loads
60kg's x quite a few

Floor Press
60kg's x 5
100kg's x 3
120kg's x 2
132.5kg's x 1
142.5kg's x 1 PB
147.5kg's x 1 PB
150kg's x ........ 0 Tri's were gone and lost tightness at the bottom. Just too tired

Dumbell Bench Press
32kg's x 22 PB

Inverted Dumbell Press Like these but with dumbells:

6kg's x 12
8kg's x 10
10kg's x 4, lost balance dropped, restarted, got 4 more

Need to work out a different way of doing these because I have tiny hands and can't grip the bigger dumbells Good exercise though as it allows me to work shoulder stabilisers without too much weight.

Chest Supported Row
1plate per side x 15
1.5pps for 2 sets of 15

Cable Tricep Pushdown using EZ Bar attachment
35kg's for 3 sets of 15, 2 narrow grip and 1 wide grip

Awesome session tonight. CRUSHED the 142.5 and 147.5 on floor press. Steve, Rich (cameraman) and I all thought I had 150 in me but it wasn't meant to be tonight. Triceps were just knackered and as I got to the bottom, I lost tightness. Thankfully Steve caught the bar before it crushed my face

Also destroyed the assistance. Tried some higher rep' shoulder work for the first time in a while and, because I made it very difficult to press and used light weights, it felt OK. Left shoulder is still tight now but is being iced in alternation with my back so should be fine. Triceps are still pumped now!

Great way to start the weekend:

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote