MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

My wife and I both gained "baby weight" after baby one in 2005, and we had trouble shedding it when "babies" started eating solid food starting last year. We were both former athletes, but still very frustrated at getting back to our former selves.

Interestingly almost two years ago, I threw myself into gym workouts very hard and well into today. But while she dieted using weightwatchers, and lost weight back to her pre-pregancy weight realtively easily, she cannot workout because of her schedule, and is not happy about her lack of "tone".

On the other hand, while I have lost weight overall, I am not even within 10 pounds of my pre-marriage weight, but am much stronger than when we married and she always wants me to wear tight polo shirts to show off my "guns". (Swede would cringe upon seeing my pistols. I refuse to call them guns)

She is similar to our marriage weight (10 years ago), but unhappy about her lack of strength or endurance. I am much stronger than our marriage weight and while lesser weight, I am much stronger, but perhaps don't look it if one was to focus on my tremendous ab "developement".

Bottom Line. Everybody is what they are, grows or shrinks, based on who they are. Extraordinary changes are flukes of nature.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote