View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #36
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Champions don't put limits on things boys.

Nor do they talk about it, they be about it.

Speaking of which!

/endthread
I know what your saying Big, but there is also the aspect of being realistic.

I can say all day that I'm going to go out and train, and run a top speed of 45mph, but no matter how hard I train, it will not happen.

You are smart enough to know that there is a science to this pursuit, and we as humans have limits to what we can achieve naturally. The current top levels of the sport of bodybuilding are not natural. You know it, I know it, and a lot of other people know it, including the Pro's involved. Yet, many of them will claim that they are natural, or at least that they are not using illegal drugs to achieve the level they have reached.

It is this situation, that sets up unrealistic goals for the neophytes that are just starting to learn about this pursuit. There is a huge differenace between natural, and drugged lifting.

Part of what is trying to be achieved here at MAB is the honest representation of what can be achieved naturally. Credible research has been presented that you disagree with. Thats fine. however, if you disagree with the reseach then prove it wrong in an equally scientific fashion.

I would love for you to come forward with data to back up your positions that you have taken.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote