View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #30
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
I'm not calling anyone or you a fool. You're not proving anything to me by telling me the same things over and over, no paperwork, studies, or research is going to prove anything to me.
What?

Research won't prove anything to you?

Quote:
And I do understand, but there is more to look at and its much simpler.
You're confusing the topic. What you are arguing is not the same thing as the rate of muscle gain or natural limits.

Quote:
Look at the growth rates of children now compared to 10-30 years ago.
Show me your source for this statement. Also, lets go back to your original statement, that studies don't mean anything to you, yet you use an un-quoted study to back your position.

Quote:
With all of this garbage they pump into processed food and fast food we're creating genetic freaks ourselves.
I disagree with this statementt, but don't have time to get fully inot this right now. It is however a good topic to talk about.

Quote:
I couldn't bench press 100lbs til I was 14, and didn't hit puberty til I was 16, there's kids throwing up 100lbs when theyre 9, and going through puberty, full stages, at like age 10. Kids are getting more and more of the extremes, if a kid is skinny, hes SUPER skinny, if hes big, hes SUPER big.
I don't agree with this statement as well.

Quote:
Give it 10-20 more years and start doing measurements and weights, I bet theres a difference.
Can you provide a better stanpoint for your position ? You're making some bold claims as to you're opinion, but not giving us very much with which to see your viewpoint from.

You seem to have backed into a corner with your beliefs and are unwilling to provide viable arguements to support your position.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote