White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

I'm not discounting anything, why are you getting so defensive?

I'm not calling anyone or you a fool. You're not proving anything to me by telling me the same things over and over, no paperwork, studies, or research is going to prove anything to me.

And I do understand, but there is more to look at and its much simpler. Look at the growth rates of children now compared to 10-30 years ago, look at the obesity and hormonal issues these kids are experiencing at ages 6-12, its sick, and incredible at the same time. With all of this garbage they pump into processed food and fast food we're creating genetic freaks ourselves.

I couldn't bench press 100lbs til I was 14, and didn't hit puberty til I was 16, there's kids throwing up 100lbs when theyre 9, and going through puberty, full stages, at like age 10. Kids are getting more and more of the extremes, if a kid is skinny, hes SUPER skinny, if hes big, hes SUPER big.

Give it 10-20 more years and start doing measurements and weights, I bet theres a difference.

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote