View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #28
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
10-20 more years the game will change, mark my words.
It won't Kyle.

The body can only hold so much muscle mass naturally.

Once again, I urge you to read the research. You are expressing a lot of opinions in this thread, and not reading the research and science behind natural potential.

You are also discounting the hard work put in by everyone from Paul Anderson to moderns like Doug Miller. All have tried. All have trained their hearts out. None have beat natural potentials.

Training advancements can't change the body's ability to hold muscle mass. It can only change the ability to gain faster before you reach potentials. Strength can be improved. That is a performance. Muscle building limitations are not performance/training based. You can't train yourself into becoming super-human.

Armies of genetic freaks have tried to surpass these potentials in the last 60 years, including Arnold, Cutler, Coleman, etc. They weren't able to do so.

The natural potential numbers are upper limits - the genetic freaks. The hardest trainers. No matter how hard any of them tried, they were not able to surpass genetic potential projections. In fact, the formulas are so accurate, they generally predict lifters weights within a pound or two.

Natural testosterone levels limit the body's ability to hold muscle mass. Training can't change this. Neither can diet. No scientific advancements in training or diet are going to mimic a steroid cycle, and they won't raise natural testosterone to that level. Not even close.

You think I am foolish and ignorant, but one day you will understand. I am not running at the mouth, frustrated by my own limitations. I understand that you do not want to be limited. Right now you are perpetuating the belief that if you only work hard enough, you can get to that Arnold level without steroids.

You can't. You won't. No one will. It's a fairy tale.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 06-07-2011 at 08:50 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote