View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

One thing I will mention is that Casey Butt knows his stuff. So if anyone dismisses this information without actually reading it, they are doing themselves a huge disservice. Keep in mind that Casey's research is impeccable.

In studying natural potential, and natural rate gains, Casey Butt analyzed natural 300 champions from the last 50+ years. There are the genetic freaks.

Yes, these rates can be exceeded. No one is claiming they can't. But they are accurate as averages.

Naturals have limits. The more you gain, the slower gains will come in the future. So even if you exceed your predicted rate by 50%, which surely could happen, you will hit walls faster. Your future gains will be much slower.

If anyone thinks that natural potential and growth guidelines are attempts to limit, they are mistaken. If you reach your potentials you will have an amazing amount of muscularity. This information presents goals that few reach, and does not limit, but instead it presents goals that lead to an amazing physique. The truth is very, very few people hit these goals.

The alternative to information such as this the steroid magazine tripe that pretends we can get as big as we want if we only try hard enough and wait long enough. This isn't true. How do I know? I have met, filmed and trained with the largest naturals in the industry. None of them are exceeding their potentials.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote