Old 06-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Sorry for the delay but with the awesome weather I've been soaking up the sun and fun with the family.

Thursday was an off day and all went well, some slight DOMS in the wheels from my leg workout the day before. I usually don't get much DOMS since I take in a mass amount of BCAA's (which I feel really help with the muscle soreness). To be fair to this review I stopped taking all other BCAA products (besides my whey of course) and I think I was feeling it Thursday and Friday.

The fruity taste of BullRush is awesome and mixes so so but this is expected from BCAA's as we all know they dont mix very well. It is a bit chalky but nothing that has turned me off from this product yet.

Again the fruity taste of the BullNox is Fa-nominal!! I get a good bit of energy that last me just about an hour, long enough to kill my workout and go. No crash and no jitters :thumbs_up: BullNox mixes even better than BullRush with little to no foaming. Goes down smooth :scull: Now this product says "Testosterone Igniter" but whether or not it boosts Test in any way will more than likely not be seen by me as I will only be using this for 7 days. I can say that I do feel pretty focused and determined to kill the weights. Fridays workout on the other hand sucked, I was focused and never got discouraged through out the whole workout though. I kept my eye on the prize and did what I could do. Weights just felt extremely heavy, seems I wasn't lifting what I knew I was capable of lifting NOW Saturday was back day and I destroyed it on this day! Felt good man! (insert some silly ass jpeg here) So looking forward to tomorrows workout and getting things done!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote