View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:38 AM   #3
abett07
Brawn
Points: 3,343, Level: 35 Points: 3,343, Level: 35 Points: 3,343, Level: 35
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

abett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
What do you mean?

I do a fullbody workout with 25 sets of squats a week and 7 sets of Deadlifts, that's 32 sets a week at least pretty much focussed on legs as well as some other body parts.

I can't imagine a fullbody workout with less than that, so where do you get that 9/10 number from?

A little more information on what you are doing would help figure out where you need help.
most beginer workouts only have 3 working sets so when I say 9/10 I am talikng about beginer workouts.

The steve reeves workout has you squating 3 times a week plus 1 working deadlift which gives you 10 sets for the legs

plus most AB full body workouts go day1 squat and day 2 deadlift also giving you 9 sets.

I just want to make sure that 9 sets per week is enough for the quads and hams to grow
abett07 is offline   Reply With Quote