therealmgalindo
Brawn
Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADLIFT.
Fav Supp: Protein.
therealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good posts

Supplements to me are just the icing on the cake. No supplement is gonna take you from a lil 130 pounds to 170 pounds of pure muscle like they try to make you beileve. Supplemets do help but only help to a finished product of hardcore training & a ton of food.

For me i take a quality p/w & some complex carbs/protein after the workout & leave it @ that, might add in some quality bcaa & creatine if my diet calls for it, but most everything else is a waste of money.
therealmarcogalindo is offline   Reply With Quote