View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
onetiredkris
Max Brawn

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor
Default onetiredkris's log

Starting my log up, feel free to throw advise/opinions/encouragement/scolding in as you please.

Little intro: 24 yrs old, hitting the gym for about 4 years, hitting it correctly and diet smart for about 2 years.I follow a loose guideline of SlingShotTraining. No real goal, besides slight improvement (a little bf lose, little muscle growth, always up for heavier lifts!) pretty much average joe on a mission.

Today's weigh in was 195lbs 5-8. i don't know my bodyfat (ill find out tomorrow) but I'm thinking its under 10%

these are some of the starting pics:

I know, I havn't put in the back and leg shots. I've been busy and havn't got to getting them taken. For the sake of the log i will get them up tomorrow.

I JUST started taking LG sciences methylmasterdrolXL, its my first ph cycle in almost two years. (last was an halodrol cycle which i cut nicely)
Right now I'm going to just straight out run it at 400mg (4 caps) a day for the 5.8 weeks it will last me. (I'm not a fan of ramping up dosages)

Diet is consistent (for the most part) of the following:
-wakeup ne scoop ON 100% whey
-Bfast : 5 egg whites + 2 whole eggs (exlrg) and either 2 slices of orowheat bread or a cup of oats. a kirkland multivit and 3 gells of fishoil get washed down right about here.
-early lunch : albacore tuna with nonfat mayo/ orowheat bread + diced tomato and onions. 2 tbls of peanut butter follow that up
-later lunch (1-2 hrs preWO) : boiled chicken breast with some salty seasoning and an apple or plum. another 2 spoons of p-butter here
-postWO is the traditional 2 scoops of ON 100% whey with water
-dinner we have another fabulous boiled chicken breast with either steamed normandy veggies or a more tasty brocoli cheese thing costco has been selling.

Sunday is a all out cheat day, with intricately placed cheat meals popping up throughout the week as well.(binge eating)

Last edited by BendtheBar; 04-16-2010 at 06:20 AM.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links