Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Oh man, I hope it's nothing more than some solid sleep will cure. Best of luck on that front. I'll be thinking of you.

Nice sessions, too!
Thank you, and thank you, MikeM. I must have been on the very edge of overtraining/stressing out/anxeity or something. I had a decent bit of sleep on Thursday night and felt quite a bit better on Friday. I was able to capture a 3 hour nap Friday afternoon. By Saturday morning I was back in business. Still, its hard to describe the emotions I go through when I have the slightest twinge. Its kind of like the time your dad let you borrow the car and you started hearing noises or feeling vibrations. Or setting out on a long road trip only to have the "Check Engine" light come on. In my mind, I was making arrangements for surgery, planning my funeral, cherishing every moment with my kids, etc.

I'm much better now. I still have the appointment at Mayo Clinic on june 8. I'll keep that. The last time I was there for a checkup they noticed that my right tonsil was larger, or more prominant than my left. They weren't worried about it, but I'm sure they'll be curious. If things still don't look normal, they'll probably want to investigate further. To what end, I don't know. I'm afraid to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!! right back at ya. Good to see you, BBG. I've been thinking about you, and watched your deadlift instructional the other night. Good stuff.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote