heres two for ya!
1. one arm swing
2. one arm snatch, keep the bell over head;
3. one arm overhead squat;
4. bell back down to bottom, then one arm split snatch;
5. bell back down to bottom, then one arm clean & press
As with the barbell complex, repeat the sequence (without rest) 2-3 times with
each arm. That’s one set…and one hell of a killer set at that! Try increasing from 3
to 4 to 5 sets on subsequent workouts with a given weight before increasing your sequence reps complex, you either went too light, or you are a mutant freak!
or try dumbbells instead of
kettlebells, now a good dumbbell complex.
1. upright row with each arm separately, then both together;
2. front lunge with one leg, then the other;
3. back lunge with one leg, then the other;
4. curl to overhead press;
5. keep dumbbells at shoulders and squat
My only idol in this realm is the man in the mirror and even he has to prove himself on a daily basis