MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

That's funny! He hasn't played much this year as he is recovering from a meniscus tear and microfracture surgery on his knee which happened sometime this Spring, which is also why his Ireland school scholarship is on hold (I really have to catch up with my sister and her family more goodness!). Did you play them last year? That was his first year. He's wiry dude, about 5'10'' maybe a buck sixty, long hair, doesn't look like he could crack an egg, but he's apparently fast and tough. Plays one of those outside wing positions.

Yeah, the Aussies and Kiwis are sick. The first Tri-Nations I ever saw had this monster Tanna Umonga or something like that. Seriously like 250 pounds and fast as a greyhound. I love those names they have. Umonga just sounds tough. Sounds like a comic book hero. Mike isn't so frightening. Sounds like an ex-surfer on a bar stool at any local watering hole. HA!

Good Luck against the Irish!
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote