View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wevie View Post
I have a quick question. I am lifting on Sun, Tues, and Thurs and doing cardio and abs on Mon and Wed.

I am still following the macro plan that someone here was so kind to figure up for me here. Anyway, I have been drinking a post workout drink each night after working out. What I got to wondering is since I am coming home after working out, should I skip the post workout drink on the days that I do cardio and abs as long as I make sure that I have my macros for the day before working out those days.
I am not sure about any of the science behind this, but one thing I always try to do is to consume at least whey after any hard session - be it a workout, cardio or yard work.

I try to listen to what my body wants, and fuel it appropriately. If I feel depleted or drained, I feed as soon as possible.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote