44 yr bulk phase complete
Max Brawn
Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 1yr since coming back
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Leg Press
Fav Supp: Thank god for elastamine!
Szelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributor

This tip may seem very obvious, but if you really persue it thoroughly, it is a gold mine for those trying to lose fat. You will be suprised how many cals you can cut out of your food plan this way, without really missing them.

Look at the items in your regular diet (especially the things you eat frequently).
Try to find lower calorie replacements.
This may simply mean a low-cal version of the same item or it could mean switching the item out for a different item that serves a similar purpose in your meal plan.

Early on in my adventure, I had found a bread that was about half the carbs and cals that my previous bread had. BINGO! Same with ice cream that I was eating at the time.
Switch to leaner meats, water packed tuna instead of oil packed, light beer instead or full body, etc.

And again, use the baby-steps method here. Maybe switch over one item per week.

In the mirror of adversity we see what we are truly made of.
Szelago is offline   Reply With Quote