MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

I would definitly crush a loco moco! That makes me hungry just looking at it, D!

I once ate 10 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after a cross country meet. Basically an entire loaf bread and half a jar of peanut butter.

In my fat days, I would order a large pizza for dinner, eat half, ostensibly saving the rest for lunch the next day. Only to devour the other half over the next two hours or so. Same with those buckets of chicken from the colonel. I didn't share those much either. Swede is right buckets rule. Enough salt to curl your tongue doesn't hurt either.

As for the Brazilian steakhouse, I am in! One of my best friends married a Brazilian chef and when we're in LA, she does a full Brazilian barbeque at her house! I have eaten hunks of meat that made me lay down to digest properly.

Ah, good times. I miss my trencherman days sometimes. I don't miss that gut though.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote