Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
They actually sell those for working out now, THE RACKŪ Workout Station - All In One Gym | Official Site

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
At the time, I was taking a lot of trips, and sometimes I stayed where they didnt have free weights/machines, and had to figure out a way to configure a routine while traveling (when I was trying to meet my first initial goal of losing 40 pounds and getting lean under 10%BF). I saw g-ma walking with her walker one day, and she asked me to adjust the height, and a light bulb when off (he, he ). She sat down, and I asked if I could look at it. The side handles swung out (and locked in position), and the height was adjustable. So I adjusted the height and side rails, to see of one could do dips with the legs bent (even weighted) to the amusement of my wife and g-ma. At the time, I got one for only $30 (used).

My son is a power lifter and is 6' 6" and about 300 pounds. When I used the door pull-up bar (I made my own iron configuration since then), he could use it without a problem as long as he bent the knees. I also brought this on trips as part of my travel plan at the time.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote