View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Death of Squatting

I do not know if you guys have already heard about all of this but it seems to be blowing up on a lot of other forums. Mike Boyle is saying that the back squat is not a lower body exercise and is a lower back exercise. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.

I think there is a lot more information elsewhere on the internet, that some of you guys have seen. I would like to hear some opinions on this.
all i can do is speak from personal experience, and from my interaction with other lifters. with that being said, here is my opinion. Does the traditional squat hit only the muscles below the waist... no, does it still work them more effectively than 99% of the other exercises for them... yes.
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote