View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #354
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by espm1000 View Post
It's awesome that you posted this because I made a conscious decision to ditch straps and the use of alternate grips on certain exercises in an attempt to improve grip strength.

Do you typically stick with a Chest/Back, Shoulders/Arms, and Legs split, or do you utilize other methods of training as well? If so, what is the frequency like? I can already see you are pretty high volume.
I am glad that the info about the imbalances help you As far as your other question, yes i stick to that split...it works for me. But once every 3-4 months i like to try new things for a few months at a time.

I love frequency & volume and no matter what split i am using i try to hit each mucle at least 2/wk. As far as volume my workouts last about 2 hrs. I hope this helps