View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Basically, anyone that has competed previously is eligible. Ripped is a mod from day one, so he gets an exemption from this rule.

The sponsorships will start small, and grow as site revenue grows. I can only afford $50 per lifter per contest. I know that sounds like chicken feed, but I do not have a supplement store so that limits my revenue stream.

I am not asking anything for the sponsorship, and I don't care if you spend the sponsorship cash on beer. My goal is to help subsidize some of the burden.

I am NOT going to hand out cash to athletes who are only interested in drive by withdrawals. I understand there are hundreds of lifting forums on the web. I would hope that you keep a semi-regular training log. Athletes should at least make a passable attempt at participating in the MAB community.

Should you win a contest while "sponsored" my MAB, I am going to "up the ante". What that is just yet, I don't know.

If interested in being sponsored, I will ask that you fill out a profile document.

Profile documents will be lifters profiles that I will keep on MAB for all to see. They will include everything about you...favorites supplements, training philosophies, etc. This document won't we ready for several weeks.

PM me after January 1st, 2010 if interested.

I would love to provide you guys with t-shirts. That will be down the road soon.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote