Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Don't expect super short results with Keto. You get your body into a cyclic routine of having fat for energy, then some carbs to refill the muscles glycogen store for the next week, then back to high fat. It takes time, and I can't say you'd see permenent results that quickly. In the first 2 weeks, you'll lose 5-10lbs real quick, but that is just the excess water and carbs being pushed through the body. You really need to dedicate a minimum of 6-8 weeks to make Keto truly effective.

As for cals and fatburners... Cals should be standard deficit from your maint cal level, about 500 below. I would stay off of fatburners during Keto to start. Your body will be under enough stress trying to find energy to burn prior to ketosis. No need to tax the CNS anymore. Let the diet do it's thing, then run the fatburner when you back to eating carbs.

And on the refeeds, you want higher good carbs, and lower fat. Protein should stay about the same. A proper keto diet is 65% Fat, 35% Protein, 5% Carbs....so on a refeed day, swap the 65% Fat for Carbs and vice-versa, go to 5% Fat.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote