View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #6
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkick09 View Post
I have restricted myself some more today to jump into ketos tomorrow, I got into the finals for modelling, I was wndering will a keto diet increase acne or give me ance on it? advice?

I read that it will actually clear up your skin but low carbs is the sweet sport of clear skin. I have clear skin which makes me think I should just continue the way i am until summer and do it then.

Alternatively I can give the ketos a try this week & if any acne shows jump out of it?

also once on ketos is it every 6th & 7th day you recarb?

thanks again
Whether or not it can/may cause acne, I've no idea, but waiting until after summer seems to make more sense since it's a modelling final and your skin is already clear at the moment.

Any alteration in diet can cause skin eruptions due to better nutrients flushing out toxins or due to the new diet causing blockages and toxin build-ups; either way though, breakouts may take time to go down once they flare up and it all depends on whether that is a wise situation to be in especially if it may adversely affect the finals that you speak of.