Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
I've been looking into nutrition alot now that I'm home for summer and I can cook my own meals. I like oats and I hear they're really good for you so how do you guys incorporate oats?

Basically my only experience with oats is in oatmeal but I need some new ideas
I generally get a little creative with Chocolate Whey Powder when trying to gain weight, and sometimes will blend one scoop of whey powder with a cup of milk, and then microwave a cup of old fashioned oats with water (water is fully absorbed) and mix these together for a chocolate treat (540c/60carbs/40pt/under 10 in fats). Sometimes I will add in some natty PB to up the fat content. Chocolate-whey/PB oatmeal rocks.

In addition, I will make Whey-Oatmeal cookies as well, if interested in the recipe let me know!

You can also add in raisins, cinamon, variety of fruit (like blue berries, bananas, stawberries, etc: Your just limited by your imagination when it comes to oats and what you like and dislike when adding in something.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote