Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I have had a couple of friends if mine try it when leaning down, and it had worked pretty well for them within their lifestyle.

Personally, I like setting up a 24 hour perimeter time line when leaning down, eating normally, while setting up an initial calorie deficit and macro arrangement (with carbs a little below normal). As BF drops, and nears (10), I still keep the 24 hour time line, but switch to Lyle McDonald's depletion workout and dietary sets (though personally modified, because I do not have to fully deplete). Though its not fun toward the end, being able to eat basically twice calorie maintenance (with twice the amount of carbs--as stores fill the first 24 hours or so, as the body overcompensates)--is a lot of fun and something to look forward to when dieting to lose fat tissue (and get to see the science at work).

Personally, I haven't tried it (because I don't like the 16 hour fasting period, though 8 of this period is sleeping hours).

Vitality!

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote