Old 05-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
For bodybuilders I would recommend BCAAs during the underfeeding window. I also think you should be taking something like carb-less whey every couple of hours. That is what I do, and I maintain mass.

I have been using this eating style for 3 years and 400 cals + BCAAs during underfeeding works well for me.

I haven't read Leangains, but I have read other authorities on the topics (Ori Hofmekler and Iron Addict). Ori recommends protein during the underfeeding and IA at least BCAAs.

For fat loss it is incredible. Best system I have found, especially for big night eaters. I ran a 2 month experiment with only 100 cals of protein in the underfeeding and lose 48 pounds, 7 of it muscle.

For anyone post-super hormones (early 20's), I would definitely add in carb-free whey and BCAAs. My opinion, but a strong one. Mileage may vary.
Martin does say to take BCAA's upon waking and every 2 hours during the fast. Thanks for the insight Steve. I will check out IA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
That word scares me...
lol G
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote