View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Thanks GL. I added a fourth day so i could do additional moves, not to train 4 times per week i think one on-one off is fine, as long as i get a couple of days rest at the end of the cycle, i would then be working each day 3 times per month.

Also I definitely want to add the Snatch in to the routine (which is why i came up with the 4th day primarily) and perhaps RDL's ??? This made me think perhaps with doing full cleans, Squats, snatches and OH Squats perhaps i was going a bit too much on the legs (especially the quads) so i didnt put in the front squats

With the deadlift I know i shouldnt be looking at it as a powerlifter, but I would really like to start pulling some big numbers on this move as i have struggled with it for so long and all-of-a-sudden the weight has started to move up and I am lifting some respectable weights, this was another reason i did the 4 day thing so i would only be pulling heavy like that 3 days per month.

Anything you can come up with though mate i would gladly look at. I have been doing the first Edar that you posted above untill my wrist gave in and i was off for a week or so. Thats when i started thinking of perhaps changing it a bit...

Like i said mate anything you can think of then Im game

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote