MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

My membership runs me $32 a month. I got it years ago by waiting until they had a promotion and having a discount through my job. I did not pay a membership fee and, at this point, can cancel at any time (since my 2 years is up).

I am probably in the minority, but knowing that I am paying even a dollar a day keeps me going in there so that I get my money's worth (I am there 20+ days in a month if all goes well). And I get travel passes to use at other gym when I am out of town.

The offices here are along the main room, but don't overlook anything spectacular. There are some huge guys that lift here in the afternoons and evenings, but that is not when I am there (although you can sometimes see the aftermath in the mornings). I joined at that time (mistake, always join at the time you plan to train) and have been pleasantly surprised at how relatively empty the gym is in the mornings.

Most people don't have the dedication to get up and go to work each day, let alone train. I used to have limited equipment at home. It was too easy to sleep in.