Old 05-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #13
MonsterMike
Brawn
Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
MonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good posts

deadlifts are a sticky subject here...first off, if you want to gain size to train them, nothing will beat them powerlifting style with straight barbell, I would also agree with Bendthebar and say hit them heavy....in regards to developing back....there are two things I have found make a back look big and help your overall strength on every lift....Lats and traps. I would go heavy, keep the reps in the 8-12 range, and try to hit some sort of row exercise, a lat pull dow, and a shrug exercise and thats it! Keep it intense, but simple. look at it this way....it worked well for ronnie coleman and look at his success and how everyone talked about his back?
MonsterMike is offline   Reply With Quote