Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #22
MonsterMike
Brawn
Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
MonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good posts

Today was my last bench session. I usually try to take my opener to a 1 bd and cut it there, so I dont over do it. I worked my way up to 405, going 315 to a 3 bd and 405 to a 2 bd. I took 405 and misgrooved it TERRIBLY to the point where I dumped it on my belly so fast the spotters couldnt get it (needless to say my abs are sore and I have a bruise). I took about 5 minutes and did it again and nailed it! I need to get my mind right so I don't do something silly like that in the meet! Bodyweight was 163 today. Again, the record is 396 in the bench, so i'll get 3 attempts to break it LOL.
MonsterMike is offline   Reply With Quote