View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigory View Post
How do you make workout? Everyone I see is different and I am wondering if they are all so different if it really matters what you use or if you should just use the exercises and sets you like? ty
people with experience (i.e. those who should be designing their own programs) do what their experience has shown they respond best to.everything from their volume to their exercise selection and frequency hinges on the idea that they know how they're body responds. obviously this is something a true green beginner would not be able to do so you should follow the guidance of someone else. If you fall into the beginner category then i recommend you look back to the guys of the early days and see what they recommended.
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote