Old 04-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default Tired of all the "tough guy" talk

I may be alone on this one, I don't know. But we've all been reading articles, magazines, seeing Twitter/facebook updates, etc. and I gotta say I'm getting tired of all the "tough guy" talk that is out there. It seems that in order to how you have a passion of lifting weights you have to talk as if you rule the world or the world must bow down to you, I guess that's why society has a stereotype towards people who have a passion for lifting weights. Wen people ask me what is my hobby, I tell them working out and lifting weights. Right there they already think I'm arrogant, insecure, and have no life. It's because people out there who ruin it for the rest of us.

To me, There's more to life than lifting weights. This was just a quick rant that I wanted to throw out there
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links